Social Media Intern
We are seeking a passionate Social Media Intern to support the Brand Marketing team at Polaroid. The successful candidate will be offered the opportunity to use their creative flair and produce content for a global social media audience.
We are searching for a creative, autonomous worker, who is ready to hit the ground running. You will be working closely with our Social Media Manager to create high quality, engaging content for our organic social channels.
You will be responsible for the following, but not limited to:
- Sourcing User Generated Content
- Assisting with photographing and filming social media content
- Concept ideation
- Assist in managing the front-end social media (i.e. Facebook and Instagram comments)
- Social media trends and competitor research
Required Skills & Experience
- You have a background or experience in social media, photography and/or videography. Familiarity with Photoshop is a plus.
- Currently enrolled in university and studying marketing, photography, film, design or another relevant field to this position
- Proactive and ability to work autonomously
- Keen eye for creative design aesthetics
- Previous experience managing social media including Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest or proven capability to work within this realm.
- Prepared to take on any tasks we throw your way
If this sounds like you, please email your resume, cover letter and examples of social media work (PDF or web page) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line 'Social Media Internship'.
Length of engagement: Minimum 6 months (until February 2020)
Start Date: ASAP
PAID AND CAN BE BASED REMOTELY
*Must have a Dutch BSN and bank account