e-Commerce Specialist & Product Owner
Amsterdam, the Netherlands
In 2017, Polaroid launched Polaroid Originals: a brand dedicated exclusively to its original analog instant photography products. The response has been overwhelmingly positive, and it’s clear that people all over the world are delighted to see analog instant photography return to its rightful place at the heart of the Polaroid brand. Bringing analog instant photography back under the Polaroid umbrella was a significant milestone, but it was not the end of our journey. In March 2020, we take the next step and become one brand, with the one name: Polaroid.
Today’s Polaroid has analog instant photography at its core. It’s also much more representative of the brand that people all over the world came to know and love. By unifying our entire product portfolio under the Polaroid name, we are making it clear to consumers, retailers, and our partners that we are one, cohesive Polaroid and that we will be from this point onwards.
The success of Polaroid analog instant cameras and film is, and has always been, rooted in the way they help us capture, share, and cherish our most meaningful moments forever. As we look at 2020 and beyond, our company vision is to create products that bring people together in human and meaningful ways. We will do this through our product innovation, the way we do business, and the way we work each day.
It’s been an 82-year journey and we’re excited to be back where we belong.
We’re looking for a resourceful e-Commerce Specialist & Product Owner to be a key player in driving our ambitious e-commerce growth plans. This is a multidisciplinary role with room for growth and entrepreneurship.
As e-Commerce Specialist & Product Owner you will lead data-driven website development, successful roll-out of new features, functionalities and site merchandising. You’ll also manage integration and ongoing improvement of the global Shopify platform, including the technical/business operations of supporting third party platforms. You will continuously optimise the technical roadmap and ecosystem. This role supports the e-commerce and marketing teams, working closely with designers, developers, creatives and marketing, operations, logistics, sales and more.
It’s a unique opportunity to help develop one of the world’s best loved brands since its relaunch in 2017.
- Responsible for website merchandising and driving a state-of-the-art customer experience;
- Lead data-driven website development by A/B testing, web analytics, heatmapping and user feedback;
- Improve data collection, enhancing datalayer, reporting and dashboarding;
- Set up requirements with the UX designer and brief this into the development agency;
- Responsible for the development and technical execution of the website roadmap;
- Testing and release management;
- Responsible for daily operations around order processing, inventory management, product management closely collaborating with customer service and logistic teams;
- Manage key operational functions around website checkout, payment, order management, fulfilment to ensure stability, scalability and growth;
- Drive ongoing improvement of operational processes to deliver efficiencies, ensuring consistency across the entire e-commerce tech stack;
- Improving the e-commerce platform set-up, configurations, follow platform updates and emerge new technologies to drive more conversions and sales;
- Improving integrations with channels, tools and other backend systems to increase efficiency and support scalability.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in digital online direct to consumer domain;
- Tech-savvy, ability to translate commercial goals into technical solutions;
- Strong commercial mindset;
- Strong analytical skills, data-driven by nature;
- Experienced in Google Analytics, Tag Manager and BigQuery or similar data warehousing tools;
- Experience working with Shopify a plus;
- Intermediate knowledge of ERP, Order Management, ESP and Logistic systems;
- Intermediate knowledge on e-commerce architectures, processes and integrations;
What to expect
This is a full-time role based in our Amsterdam HQ. You’ll be reporting directly to the Head of e-Commerce and working closely across the marketing, customer service and logistic teams. We’re a spirited, quickly growing international group that’s passionate about instant photography, reframing the way people create, connect, and share memories. Come join us!
If you’d like to be considered for the role, please email your CV, motivation and/or any other relevant information to support your application to Ewoud Frielink via email@example.com