In 2017, Polaroid launched Polaroid Originals: a brand dedicated exclusively to its original analog instant photography products. The response has been overwhelmingly positive, and it’s clear that people all over the world are delighted to see analog instant photography return to its rightful place at the heart of the Polaroid brand. Bringing analog instant photography back under the Polaroid umbrella was a significant milestone, but it was not the end of our journey. In March 2020, we take the next step and become one brand, with the one name: Polaroid.
Today’s Polaroid has analog instant photography at its core. It’s also much more representative of the brand that people all over the world came to know and love. By unifying our entire product portfolio under the Polaroid name, we are making it clear to consumers, retailers, and our partners that we are one, cohesive Polaroid and that we will be from this point onwards.
The success of Polaroid analog instant cameras and film is, and has always been, rooted in the way they help us capture, share, and cherish our most meaningful moments forever. As we look at 2020 and beyond, our company vision is to create products that bring people together in human and meaningful ways. We will do this through our product innovation, the way we do business, and the way we work each day.
It’s been an 82-year journey and we’re excited to be back where we belong.
Amsterdam, the Netherlands
The Wholesale Representative is responsible for resolving all customer service requests via a variety of channels. S/he is responsible for building, maintaining and proactively driving relationships that lead to exceeding the customer’s expectations and increased brand loyalty thus supporting the company’s growth.
Objectives of the role
- Provide excellent Customer Service at all times
- Ensure accurate end to end management of orders
- Achieve KPIs/performance metrics set
- Adhere to processes and constantly seek and offer opportunities to improve them
- Display Polaroid values consistently
- Providing outstanding customer service by striving to exceed expectations at all times
- Resolution of customer inquiries in an accurate and timely manner
- Accurate customer order creation and return management
- Coordinating with logistics team to ensure timely and successful order shipments, troubleshooting where needed
- Clearly communicate with multiple departments to ensure customer satisfaction
- Proactively manage workload and time to ensure tasks get completed
- Strive to self-develop by providing and seeking feedback to/from colleagues and taking action on feedback and development opportunities
- Work with the management team to stay updated on product knowledge and be informed of any changes in company policies
The ideal candidate
- Communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with fluctuating priorities and deadlines
- Cultural awareness
- Quality oriented
- Team player
- At least 2 years of proven customer service experience (B2B is a plus)
- Prior experience with retail, ecommerce is a plus
- Fluency in spoken and written English is a must
- German is required
- Strong understanding of MS office, ERP (NAV) and CRM systems (Zendesk) is a pre
- Experience with customer’s booking systems
What to expect
This is a full-time role based in our Amsterdam HQ. You will be reporting directly to the EU WS Customer Service Manager and working closely across the whole team.
If you’d like to be considered for the role, please email your CV, motivation and/or any other relevant information to support your application to Jamila Karmemich (firstname.lastname@example.org).